About our Process
- We build all of our tables out of solid wood. We get our wood from hardworking local family owned sawmills.
- We custom build each order (unless listed as "ready to ship"). The main factors that affect the price of each table are the size and the leg style.
- Contact us and we can send out a custom order worksheet to work out the details of your order and build something just for you. We offer placing a $100 deposit and the rest when your item(s) are complete. You can also send us a message prior to placing your order and I can help you design a custom table for your home. Feel free to send inspirational photos, even if it is a style you don't see our website, we may still be able to make it for you.
- Check out our READY TO SHIP section to see tables that are already made and ready to ship out right away.
- We welcome customers to stop by our workshop to discuss custom orders and to check out tables we have in progress at the moment. We also periodically host Open Houses/Pop Up Shops at our workshop. Contact us to set up an appointment or to find out about our next Open House/Pop Up.
- We always welcome new challenges so even if you don't see a style you have in mind, feel free to send pictures and request something custom.
- Because we custom build each order and because we always have a wait list, our usual turnaround time is around 6-8 weeks. This can vary depending on how many orders we have at any given time. If you have a specific deadline, please contact us to see if we can make it work.